GEO CULTURAL EXPEDITION
Research art and science expedition to visit the city center of European capitals, for a few days in the period August-November, associated with an innovative international project "Geological Pulse", developed by Foundation for Image Synthesis (FIS).
In the context of the initiatives enshrined in the cultural program of Matera and Plovdiv-European cultural capitals, the Foundation invites to join a global network of mobile stations for modern culture-interactive mobile installations « GEO CULTURE SCOPE », enabling the inclusion in interactive performance of the public of cities from Europe, in order to creatively communicate with each other, through a live stream video bridge, connecting simultaneously or sequentially, universities and cultural environments In several metropolitan cities in the European Union.
In the framework of this project, communities will be able once again to consolidate its place among the European public, as a culture that gives momentum to the development of our modern day.
The Expedition uses a bicycle driven compact platform on which is installed GEO CULTURE SCOPE - artistic instrument with self- power supply, which provides video bridge in real time between the two European capitals of culture Matera and Plovdiv or other capitals. It is a multi media, interactive-communicative tool for visual research. The collected data from the expedition serve to produce a Geologic - Culturological model, developed with the assistance of academics from several universities. The conclusions of the Geologic - Culturological expedition will be made available to the interested parties.
The project "Geologic pulse" started in May 2014 it’s world tour of the Regional History Museum - Stara Zagora. In the form of a science and art-touring museum exhibition and a series of accompanying educational events, a discussion about the relationship of humans artistic development with the geological nature was launched. The event was carried out with support and cooperation of Stara Zagora municipality, National Art Gallery, National Academy of Art, New Bulgarian University and the State Cultural Institute of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
"GEO CULTUROSCOPE" is a global mul t imedia ar t i s t i c compos i t ion, consisting of virtually interactive
interconnected sculptural installations - a network of mobile stations for modern culture located in museums, universities and other public places which offer the
opportunity for parties to participate in c o n c e p t u a l a n d e d u c a t i o n a l communication.
• "GEO CULTUROSCOPE" - INTELLIGENT SONDE.
• "GEO CULTUROSCOPE" is an artistic and scientific creative intellectual game for adults.
• "GEO CULTUROSCOPE" is a construction game, work of art , a sculptural global interactive communication installation, created by modular art aluminum prefabricated elements - "Erector set for adults on a large scale”, in the style of modern Meta pop art
+ artistic addition 3D virtual reality.
THE GLOBAL ART INSTALLATION
"GEO CULTUROSCOPE" IS:
• socially useful work of art
• a mobile station for contemporary art, operated by FIS
• a cultural communication machine
• publication in museums, public cultural spaces and universities
• an invitation to share arts and science concepts
• a probe to survey cultural pulse of the different geological zones of the nations
• researching the geologic culturological strata
• technologies - activism - water - art - science - connectivity
THE INVITATION FOR CREATIVE COMMUNICATION
Our organization invites the European Union countries to participate in the creative dialogue that will take place at the National Gallery "Square 500" in Sofia, in 2018. On the territory of the museum space will be built a
sculptural installation "GEO CULTUROSCOPE" which will represent one of the functional stations for modern culture and will allow artists from all over Europe to participate in an interactive performance in order to communicate with each other through a live video streaming that connects the museums of different capitals
of the European Union simultaneously or coherently.
"GEOLOGIC PULSE" PROPOSES THE POSSIBILITY OF CREATING A NEW
CULTURAL VISION OF EUROPE.
• One of the main communication topics of the project is "The study of the tectonics of geological and cultural processes under the influence of hydrogeology on creativity”, with the aim of finding unity in the diversity of cultures in Europe.
• The project summarizes unknown scientific theories with modern art models based on the innovative concept of global hydro geological flow.
• Under the influence of the underground water stream, the terrestrial energies change their properties, forming genetic, social and cultural differences on the surface. Being exposed to the effects of these energies, man develops a specific sensibility that he recreates in art,
forming the identity of the local culture.
SHARE THE VERTICAL VIEW OF THE GEOLOGIC-CULTUROLOGICAL
LAYERS OF YOUR PULSING CITY.
Particular segment of the global water flow creates resemblance in the variety of geologic versatility;
it unites the cultural rhythm of the European capitals
and is a source is the pulsating world culture.Focal point of recent discoveryes regarding the geo culturological impulsesis are in Bulgaria as the most ancient civilization in Europe.
LIVE STREAM VIDEO COMMUNICATION
The sculpture functions as sustainable carrying construction of large-formatted screens and projection planes of various shapes onto which the images would be presented a virtual space from live conversation, among the kaleidoscope - mosaic of participants, in the collaborative scientific-artistic project “Geologic pulse”.
• GEO-CULTUROSCOPE is being used as modern conceptual-educational artistic tool for the establishment of virtual connections between the cultural environments in the pulsing points of Europe.
• GEO-CULTUROSCOPE drills and provides the
opportunity for vertical view of the geologicculturological layers.
• GEO-CULTUROSCOPE makes it possible to elaborate comparative geologic-culturological analysis based on unique hydro-geological theory that has not been published, in order to search for the common denominator of the differences
between the European people.
• GEO-CULTUROSCOPE is being used to check the “Geologic pulse”.
COMMUNICATE by using the audio - video -
communication componentsof" G E O
• PARTICIPATE to a specially created network and navigate the virtual space with the movement of the hand in an interactive field designated at front of the sculpture.
• COMMENT Through VIDEO LIVE STREAMING,
footage from the museums, where the elements of the global installation will be located.
• SHARE your vertical vision of modern culture and differences.
• PROMOTE mobility, cooperation for international network activities and academic exchange.